'O God, carry us in the ships of Thy deliverance, give us to enjoy the pleasure of whispered prayer to Thee, make us drink at the pools of Thy love, let us taste the sweetness of Thy affection and nearness, allow us to struggle in Thee, preoccupy us with obeying Thee, and purify our intentions in devoting works to Thee, for we exist through Thee and belong to Thee, and we have no one to mediate with Thee but Thee!' Imam Sajjad ('A); Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya

Sunday 16 May 2010

Fatima (a) parallel to the Arsh of Allah

Amaali of Sh Sadouq 25

Jaabir Ibn Abdullah Ansari narrates from the Messenger of Allah (s) who said:
On the day of Judgment, my daughter Fatima (a) will enter on an embellished camel from the camels for Paradise. The bridle of the camel will be made of wet pearls, the legs will be made of green emeralds, the tail will be made of musk, and the eyes will be made of red corundum (corundum is a naturally occuring Aluminiun Oxide. After diamond, it is the hardest known natural substance. Its finer varieties are the gemstones ruby and sapphire).
There will be a dome of light on top of Fatima (a) which will be transparent.
Inside this dome will be Allah's forgiveness, and outside of it will be Allah's mercy.

There will be a crown of light on her head that has seventy corners. Each corner will be embedded with pearls and corundum, and it will shine like a bright star in the middle of the sky.
There will be seventy thousand angels to her right and seventy thousand angels to her left.
Jibraeel will be pulling the bridle of the camel and he will call with a very loud voice,
'Lower your heads until Fatima (a), the daughter of Muhammad (s), passes'

There will be not any Prophet, Messenger, truthful being, or martyr left who will not lower his head while Fatima (a) passes until she is parallel to the Throne of Allah.
Then Fatima (a) will throw herself form the camel and say to Allah,
'O my Lord and my Master! Judge between me and those who were unjust to me. Judge between me and those who killed my sons.'

Allah will reply to her,
'O My love and the daughter of My love! Ask Me anything and I will grant it, and intercede on behalf on anyone and it will accepted. I swear to My own Magnificence and Glory that no injustice of the unjust will pass by Me.'

She will say,
'O my Lord and my Master! I intercede on behalf of my progeny, my Shia, the Shia of my progeny, those who loved me and those who loved my progeny.'

So Allah will call,
'Where are the progeny of Fatima (a), her Shia, the Shia of her progeny, those who loved her and those who loved her progeny?'

They will stand up and will be surrounded by the angels of mercy.
Then Fatima (a) will lead them all to paradise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Prophet (s) said,
"When I long for the fragrance of Paradise I smell the neck of Fatima."
Muntakhab Kenz Al-Omal, v. 5, p. 97; Nur Al-Absar, p. 51; Manaqib Al-Imam Ali of Ibn Al-Maghazali, p. 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment